Winston-Salem Car Accident Lawyers
Injured in a Vehicle Crash in Winston-Salem?
At Comerford Chilson & Moser, our attorneys represent clients who have been in severe auto accidents. With a limited number of clients to represent, we can devote the financial, legal, and investigative resources that are necessary to the recovery of compensation for clients suffering from a catastrophic injury or permanent disability, or from the loss of a family member following a car accident.
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be overwhelming, and you need to know that your legal representation has the knowledge and resources to get you the best possible outcome.
Our firm will immediately begin working to gather evidence and build your case. We have a network of experts who can provide invaluable testimony in the cases we take on.
If you have been in a car accident, call us today at (336) 568-8779 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Advocating for Full, Fair Compensation for Car Accident Injuries
Too often, insurance companies refuse to pay fair claims in auto accident cases. When this occurs, the only way to hold them accountable is in court.
We provide relentless advocacy to car accident victims suffering from serious car accident injuries such as:
- traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- loss of limbs
- spinal cord trauma resulting in paralysis
- extensive burn injuries
- broken bones
- disfiguring facial injuries and scars
- crush injuries
- other catastrophic injuries resulting in a permanent disability
We represent car and other motor vehicle accident victims and their families in such cases as:
- Single vehicle car accidents caused by defective tires or brakes, poor highway maintenance, or rollover accidents reflecting vehicle design defects
- Drunk driver accidents, including dram shop claims (liquor liability claims) against the establishment that negligently served alcohol to the driver at fault
- Commercial vehicle accidents, such as accidents involving semi-tractor trailers, heavy duty trucks, or construction vehicles
- Fatal highway car accidents that occur in construction zones, involve median crossovers and head-on collisions, or otherwise involve high-speed collisions
- Other car and auto accidents involving passengers, pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, or other individuals
Being in a car accident is a traumatic and confusing experience. You may be dealing with injuries, property damage, and the stress of trying to manage everything on your own. At Comerford Chilson & Moser, we want to take that burden off your shoulders.
Our motor vehicle accident attorneys have a proven track record of success in North Carolina. We have the experience and resources to develop a strong case on your behalf.
Our attorneys provide personalized and responsive service, and we will never cut corners in our pursuit of justice for you and your family.
Commercial Vehicle Wreck Resulting in Death
We have been helping car accident victims obtain maximum compensation since 1999. We have the experience and resources to get the job done right. Our attorneys have been featured in Super Lawyers,and all of our partners have recently been selected by Best Lawyers in America as a Lawyer of the Year in Personal Injury Litigation. . We are not afraid to take your case to trial if we think it is necessary to get you the best possible results. We have a reputation among attorneys and insurance adjusters as being fair but firm, and we will do everything in our power to get you the compensation you deserve. If you have been in a car accident, call us today for a free consultation.
Our Reputation Speaks For Itself
"During our first meeting, he assured me that he would take this anxiety and responsibility from me. Emotionally, I felt a deep sense of relief that stayed with me during the months he was working for me."- Roberta T.