Winston-Salem Personal Injury Attorney Referrals
At Comerford Chilson & Moser, L.L.P., in Winston-Salem, we receive a significant portion of our cases through referrals from other attorneys. We accept cases on straight referral or work with attorneys who wish to continue to participate in the case.
Our firm has earned a stellar reputation for professional competence and integrity that allows other lawyers to feel comfortable referring complex personal injury or wrongful death matters to us. Significant, serious cases may require hundreds of hours to prepare and try.
- Our attorneys have more than 90 years of cumulative experience in personal injury lawsuits.
- Our trial lawyers have extensive experience in litigation of accident cases involving serious and catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
- Partner Tom Comerford is a licensed pilot who owns his own private airplane. This provides us the ability to respond quickly to clients throughout the state and country.
- We are able to commit the financial resources to work up cases completely.
- We have worked with countless renowned medical professionals, accident reconstruction specialists and other highly regarded experts who can strengthen your client’s case.
- Our reputation for taking cases to trial and winning allows us to maximize the value of each case.
North Carolina Personal Injury Attorney Referrals
Some times attorneys hold on to a case too long before referring the case. We have become associated in cases at every stage of litigation including just before trial, but it is usually beneficial to refer cases early in the process so we can investigate and prepare them thoroughly using our proven approach.
Our lawyers reach full and fair settlements because of our reputation and our history of success in court. We are pleased to have paid millions of dollars to referring lawyers.
We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have developed with law firms throughout North Carolina. We welcome your questions regarding our referral process. Contact us for more information.
*AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.